EXPAND ALL •
Please click on a question to open or close the answer:
- Q: How can I get a refund?
- A: Refunds are available up to 48 hours before reservation date. For refunds, please email email@example.com or call (808) 397-8768 between 11:00am – 9:00pm
Hawaii Standard Time.
- Q: I reserved a scooter without insurance, but changed my mind. How do I add insurance to my reserved
- A: You can always add insurance when you pick up your scooter at the Customer Service desk.
- Q: Where exactly are you located?
- A: Scooterville is located at the Customer Service counter. Upon entering the Polynesian Cultural Center, you will see a ticketing counter to your right.
About 10 feet from the end of that counter, is the Customer Service area, with a sign above it. Once again: Enter PCC and Customer Service is about 40 feet in, to your right hand side.
Any PCC employee will be happy to direct you if needed.
- Q: What time is pick-up and drop-off?
- A: You can pick up your scooters when PCC opens its doors at 11:45am and all scooters must be returned by 9:45pm when PCC closes.
- Q: Can a minor reserve or rent a scooter?
- A: Unfortunately, for liability issues, we only rent scooters to customers 18 years of age or older. A valid ID proving birth is required at scooter pick
- Q: What happens if I break the scooter?
- A: If the scooter breaks due to inappropriate driving and/or breaking PCC and Scooterville rules, the replacement price for the scooter will be charged
to your credit card.
- Q: What happens if I don’t return the scooter?
- A: If the scooter is not returned, it will be considered stolen. Your card will be charged the replacement price of a new scooter, and criminal charges
will be filed. Please don’t steal the scooters.
- Q: What does insurance cover?
- A: Insurance covers up to $200 in damages to the scooter. Things such as dents, scratches, food/beverage spills, excessive soils, etc. Without insurance, your
card will be charged the cost of cleaning, repair, or replacement. See Terms for more information.
- Q: What is my liability?
- A: As the operator, you will sign a waiver form stating that you are responsible for the scooter and its operation while in
your care. For details, please see the Terms of Agreement.
- Q: What if I didn't get an emailed receipt?
- A: Please call us at (808) 397-8768 between 11:00am - 5:00pm Hawaii Standard Time. There might have been a problem with payment. It might be due to an expiration
date, card code, or address error. If you did not get an emailed receipt, your card was not charged.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to Contact Us.